Saturday, August 1, 2009

Giving Flickr A Try

Well, Photobucket hates my erotic art. So, I'm going to try out Flickr. Here's my first test post using Flickr's blogging to blogger tool, or whatever they call it. I'm not overly pleased that I have to blog in Flickr to make it work, and that it seems I can only post one image at a time. But it will let me post images like this from Norwegian erotic photographer Petter Hegre, so maybe it will work in a pinch. Testing Testing, 123.

Still looking for suggestions on this other than "move your whole blog to Wordpress" and "pay for this such and such account", both of which I don't think are going to happen.

Additional test: if I write my own html (which I avoid doing like the plague, because apparently on some level I hate doing it so much that I refuse to memorize such simple things) will it let me post? Test:







huh. well fancy that. That's another Petter Hegre added to this post. Sigh. I guess I am going to learn this simple html coding. Why must I resist these simple tasks? Resistance is futile! Since I'm in here again, here is the link to Hegre's wiki. And while you are at it, why don't you visit his own website, which contains all sorts of erotic excitement.

No comments: