Thursday, October 30, 2008

Colour Geeks

I'm a colour geek. I really love how a red scarf thrown around a grey outfit can change how you feel in it. I love how a red painting over the bed creates a warmth that no radiator ever could.

Imagine my joy in discovering this new website which is a virtual smorgasborg for colour geeks: colourlovers.com!

The site is really huge, I mean, searching for colour palette suggestions gets you thousands of options, which is super useful if you are planning a project or home decor change. One great use would be to enter your exact colour that you are sure about, and then let the site suggest thousands of colour combinations based on that first colour.

The site also covers trends, has a blog, groups (where you can chat with other colour geeks), a store, palettes, patterns, textures....

I'm hooked.

No comments: